Asia’s largest event for music, sports, gaming & online entertainment industries is back, this time 100 percent online with networking sessions, family passes, and more.
Singapore – All That Matters, Asia’s leading entertainment industry conference, announces its first wave of the 2020 lineup of world-class business leaders, creators, and innovators from across the globe.
To be held 100% online on September 14-18, this year’s All That Matters will bring together leaders in the gaming, music, sport, digital and marketing industries – from around the world – to reimagine the future of music, sports, gaming & online entertainment through a lens of purpose and accelerated change.
Leveraging the event’s virtual format, All That Matters 2020 is bringing together a truly global lineup including writer and director David Mamet, Bhuvan Bam (founder of comedy channel BB Ki Vines and one of India’s top online creators), Lyor Cohen (hip hop management legend and YouTube’s Global Head of Music), Jane Fernandez, head of the FIFA Women’s World Cup 2023 Office (Australia), Dua Lipa manager Wendy Ong (TaP Music) and Edison Chen rapper and founder of fashion brand CLOT.
They will be joined by CEOs from entertainment, sports and consumer brands including Zak Brown (McLaren Racing), Nicole LaPointe Jameson (Evil Geniuses), Marc Geiger (music executive, talent agent and entrepreneur), Helen Sou (Viu), Ralf Reichert (ESL Gaming) and Paul Foster (Global Esports Federation) plus senior executives from YouTube, Facebook, Disney, Bloomberg, HSBC, Coca-Cola, Globe Telecom, PCCW, Singtel, Riot Games, Universal Music, Standard Chartered Bank, Dentsu Sports, AIA, 88Rising and many more.
In a nod to every parent’s experience with the new world of virtual learning, All That Matters 2020 will also present the first-ever Learning Matters track. Featured speakers include Ryan Lee of SmartStudy (creator of beloved children’s brand Pinkfong and producer of the song “Baby Shark”), Gerald Sebastian, founder of Kok Bisa, Indonesia’s largest education media, and George Carey, founder, and CEO of The Family Room, who brings original insight to parent-child relationships for the modern age.
Facebook joins All That Matters Online 2020 as Official Partner. Executives from their entertainment partnerships business unit will be speaking and showcasing a slate of creator partnerships from the Asia-Pacific region, soon to be announced.
Ways to participate in the five-day event include:
- Connections Pass: Go behind the streams to find out who’s who and meet who’s there – industry decision-makers, creators, artists, and technology providers. It’s the full All That Matters experience plus access to video-on-demand after the event.
- Family Pass: Attendees are encouraged to bring their families to All That Matters for free. Expect exclusive educational programming designed for U18, U12, and U6 age groups including creative workshops, hangouts, and fan meet & greets. Available at no extra cost with the Connections Pass.
- Artist Pass: Sessions specifically for up-and-coming music artists will provide deeper business knowledge through a special Music Matters Academy. Applications are accepted here. Available at a discounted rate.
- Career Pass: This year’s conference grants discounts for industry professionals seeking employment, to enable networking with the All That Matters community. Available at a 50% discounted rate.
- Content Pass: Watch select keynotes and panels and ask questions during the live chat.
- Student Pass: All That Matters is partnering with universities to provide students with industry exposure via access to select keynotes and panels.
“Doing what we do during a pandemic has challenged us. But ATM has always been a little bit different and in that respect, this year is no different. In fact, in many ways, it’s even better. We will bring new and varied formats to our various communities, from one-to-one messaging to daily networking, curated small-group sessions, performances, workshops, and roundtables. Oh and some unique, worlds first guest speakers who can only join as it’s online! One thing we promise: this won’t be just another webinar,” said Jasper Donat, CEO at Branded.
Standard tickets are available at only US$99 for full festival access, with reduced rates for music artists and out-of-work professionals exploring employment opportunities. Group packages are now available and can be purchased here. Complimentary Content Pass tickets are available, providing access to select keynotes and panels.
#AllThatMattersOnline2020 #conference #preciousmoments #rubyasoyph