Johor Bahru, Malaysia – With the growing appeal of world-class shopping experiences, an interesting myriad of cultures, and value-for-money exchange rates, Johor Bahru is becoming one of the go-to business destinations in Malaysia and South East Asia.
It comes as no surprise that DoubleTree by Hilton Johor Bahru is one of the top picks for business travelers and meeting professionals. Here are five reasons why:
- Strategic location – Ideally located in the Central Business District and within walking distance of the Persada Convention Center, the contemporary hotel boasts of a sweeping view of the city and Straits of Johor. For those traveling from Singapore, Changi and Senai International Airports are conveniently reachable to and from the hotel.
- Impeccable food – Tosca, the hotel’s in-house Italian poolside restaurant was rated No.1 on Trip Advisor, and for good reason. The trattoria-style restaurant serves authentic Italian cuisine prepared with a contemporary flair such as wood-fired specialties, an antipasto table with cured meats, canapés, assorted bread, and various cheeses, and homemade gelato. For a taste of the local flavor, Makan Kitchen is able to cater up to 350 persons, perfect for team gatherings.
- Hub for team activities – A city rife with a multitude of theme parks and adventure camps, Johor Bahru is now one of the fastest-growing, which means there will be no shortage of team-building activities to be done here such as a sightseeing day to visit the Hakka Heritage Gallery and Istana Bukit Serene, the official palace of the Sultan of Johor; a hike and swim at the Pulai Waterfall to foster better team camaraderie; a day of rides at Legoland to remember the importance of unwinding and having fun.
- Outstanding facilities – The hotel offers state-of-the-art conferencing facilities with 13,993 sq. ft. of event space, including two divisible ballrooms, five meeting rooms, and an outdoor terrace. Together with experienced and attentive team members, each detail will be taken care of and catered to. Along with Meet with Purpose, a Hilton initiative that incorporates sustainable practices, nutritious menus, and mindful breaks, business meetings have never been more engaging for delegates.
- Competitive pricing – The new DoubleTree by Hilton Johor Bahru meeting package is now available with room rates from SGD97 per delegate and full-day meeting packages from SGD45.
For more information, call +607 268 6868 or email at email@example.com
About DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubleTree by Hilton is a fast-growing, global portfolio of nearly 560 upscale hotels with more than 130,000 rooms across six continents. Over the past 50 years, DoubleTree by Hilton has maintained its philosophy that it’s the little things that make a big difference, from welcoming guests with its signature warm DoubleTree Cookie to serving the local community. Thanks to the dedication of its Team Members, DoubleTree by Hilton ensures the absolute best experiences for guests and continues to be a symbol of comfort through contemporary accommodations and amenities, including unique food and beverage experiences, state-of-the-art fitness offerings, and meetings and event spaces. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits. To make reservations, travelers may visit doubletree.com. Connect with DoubleTree by Hilton on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Learn about the latest brand news at newsroom.hilton.com/doubletree.
Hilton (NYSE: HLT) is a leading global hospitality company with a portfolio of 17 world-class brands comprising more than 5,600 properties with nearly 913,000 rooms, in 113 countries and territories. Dedicated to fulfilling its mission to be the world’s most hospitable company, Hilton earned a spot on the 2018 world’s best workplaces list and has welcomed more than 3 billion guests in its nearly 100-year history. Through the award-winning guest loyalty program Hilton Honors, more than 85 million members who book directly with Hilton have access to instant benefits, including digital check-in with room selection, Digital Key, and Connected Room. Visit newsroom.hilton.com for more information, and connect with Hilton on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.
#johorbahru #DoubleTreeByHilton #hospitality #destination #upscalehotel #globalhospitality #preciousmoments #rubyasoyph